Popular Posts

Wednesday 25 January 2012

Not much to say

Today was a not so explainable one... Woke up the same as each day. Being awake and wishing you had an extra hour of sleep (I love my bed by the way. The relationship with my mattress and beddings is one that's unbreakable.). I had my usual hour of showering and dressing up. I do this slowly and deliberately to try and wake up by the time I'm done. Breakfast was great.

Oh,and my sister came home yesterday. She's due this week and I'm soooo excited. Can't wait to be an uncle!!

I read some really good work on the Social stratification of society. What makes it up,what makes it tick. How the society works. And then it hit me...I'm part of this society I'm reading about. Somewhere in there,I'm one of the many characters. I form part of this. I am being written about. I'm a very valuable part,for I play a role. Each and every one of us plays a role.

It depends on what exactly it is you are doing. Are you leading your life and abiding with those around you in harmony? Do you have positive results from your actions?? Hard questions. Very hard questions.

By lunch time my mind was made up. If at all there's any negativism around me or from me,I'm going to change that. I'll be the measuring stick NOT the one being measured.

And if you're wondering,I think I did okay on my exam. The reading paid off. I wasn't caught off guard :-)

As we speak,I'm on my way home and thinking of the next way I'll be a better person. Life is too short to be sad for too long. Whatever has a beginning,will surely have an end.

Until next time,these are the thoughts in a script :-)
Sent from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment