Popular Posts

Friday 27 January 2012

Interesting or not...it has ended!

I could swear this morning arrived faster than normal. I turned and there the sun was.

After yesterday's blog post,I could swear weaves looked scared of me whenever I chanced to glance at them. There was just that feeling of I was the executioner and they were coming meekly to meet their death at my hands. On a serious note though,I was at another level of discomfort at the sight of most of those hideous things.

I had an exam today...which I enjoyed!! Who knew a bunch of rules could make someone happy? This is the first of their kind,I can assure you.


One of my friends today reminded me of a certain TV show I used to watch years ago. Relic Hunter. It was the ish back in the day. Not to mention a little bit educative (even though it was fictious). The adrenalin rush it left at the end of the day was something one could look forward to each Friday evening.

These days,the weeks go by without much time to do such things. When you have the time,you waste it wishing you were busy. And when you're busy,you wish you were free. Very rarely does one get to strike a balance between the two and actually take a moment to just breathe.

The week has come to an end and I am more than grateful. I solemnly promise to keep myself lightly occupied and enjoy the free moments I have this weekend.

P.S My sister hasn't given birth yet. Her EDD was today...still no baby. But never the less,I wait eagerly!!

Remember,take your moment ot breathe and be glad that you have a moment!! I know I will.

Until next time,these are the thoughts in a script :-)


Sent from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment